Menopausal Syndrome: Chinese medicine is a great alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). HRT has many side effect due to it disturbing the natural balance of hormones which in turn increases risk of breast cancer, heart attacks, stroke and dementia, causes fluid retention and weight gain to name a few. Chinese medicine is effectively used to balance and regulate the nervous and endocrine systems, assisting the body’s own natural healing process, restoring and strengthening the weak organs the relieve or eliminate symptoms.
Benefit of Chinese Medicine for Menopause Symptoms:
- Balances and regulates body nervous and endocrine systems
- Assists body’s own natural healing process
- Influences the hormone receptors
- Restores and strengthens the weak organs and systems
- Promotes the transformation of internal environment of human body
- Regulates/strengthens immunity
- Relieves or eliminates symptoms such as hot flushes, night sweats,
- depressed mood, irritability and sleeplessness.
Infertility: We can help assist other infertility treatments, such as IVF, to improve pregnancy success rates.
Thyroid Dysfunction: High or low function of the thyroid including sub-clinical (blood tests are within normal limits and no treatment is offered by Doctors) which can cause symptoms such as heart palpitations, anxiety, fatigue, low concentrations, difficulty losing weight, depressed mood, infertility etc.
Adrenal Gland Dysfunction: Symptoms such as fatigue, irritability, depression, stress etc.
Disorders of insulin: Type two diabetes, low or high blood sugar levels, insulin resistance and metabolic syndrome.